Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Under The Radar" & "In Your Time" Bonus Tracks & Album Pre-Order via ITunes - 11/12
11-20-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: "Under The Radar" & "In Your Time" Bonus Tracks & Album Pre-Order via ITunes - 11/12
Where he is now on the Amazon charts.

[Image: Amazon_zpshobvzusu.jpg]

"Peace, love, and scruff"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-30-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: "Under The Radar" & "In Your Time" Bonus Tracks & Album Pre-Order via ITunes - 11/12
While I have to say seeing Taylor progressing up the Amazon chart is very exciting. The last thing I need is another copy of In Your Time or Under the Radar deluxe or not.

But it was so good to hear Taylor again I honestly haven't listened to him in ages. This made me stop and do just that listen and realize besides his dirty sexy vibe he has one hell of a voice.

However I sincerely hope we will not be getting a deluxe edition of Taylor Hicks and The Distance.

New music would be nice because I'm not getting any younger waiting .

Aloha is being a part of all and all being a part of me. Respect all and not willfully harm anyone or anything. The earth, the sky, the sea are mine to care for, to cherish and to protect. This is Hawaiian - this is Aloha!
12-04-2015, 02:53 PM
At least now with the release of "Silent Night", he's been making the rounds of radio and articles regarding the single and upcoming release in 2016 (from his lips to our ears PLEASE DEAR GOD). Hopefully, the last season of AI will also bring his name to the forefront as he releases new music (PLEASE DEAR GOD!).

Anyway....seems his new PR and management teams are working hard for him.

Bastard

"...cause boots makes your fuckin’ feet sore when you are dancing." ~ Taylor Hicks
"He not only controls our ovulation, he makes us take pretty pictures!!" (anonymous)