Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Soul Patrol Snowflakes
12-18-2012, 04:35 PM
Soul Patrol Snowflakes
Cool project...
Welcome Students to a Winter Wonderland

When school resumes for Sandy Hook, it will be in a new building. Parent-volunteers are working to ensure that the students are welcomed back by a winter wonderland with the entire school decorated with as many unique snowflakes as possible. We encourage senders to be as creative as possible, remembering that no two snowflakes are alike. Please make and send snowflakes by January 12, 2013 to the Connecticut PTSA address at the bottom of this page.
Please send all snowflakes to:
Connecticut PTSA
60 Connolly Parkway
Building 12, Suite 103
Hamden, CT 06514

I'm going to collect snowflakes and send a box from the Soul Patrol if people are interested in contributing. Just PM me for address. This is an inexpensive way to help these families with something positive...

put butter in between his thighs and he will slide right through the door Haha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-21-2012, 10:31 AM
RE: Soul Patrol Snowflakes
Liz, this is such a thoughtful gesture. It totally shows your heart. If I had one extra minute and a little extra talent at making them, I'd send you a flurry of snowflakes! As it is I think I'll just be able to send a condolence card to Newtown. Best of luck in your snowflake drive! Puffyheart

"It's the love. Bastard." -- TMW

"Taylor has big luggage" -- Sarah Borges
Find all posts by this user
12-21-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: Soul Patrol Snowflakes
Liz, Cas and I are going to work on making some over the next week. You'll be getting a package from up by next weekend!

Puffyheart

"Peace, love, and scruff"
Find all posts by this user