Taylor Hicks Rocks!

Full Version: Under my Avatar.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do I change the words under my avatar?
Hey there! Good to see you here.

The one-liner that appears under your name on all your posts is your "subnic". If you'd like your subnic to say something other than "Junior Member" or whatever, log in to the User CP (you'll find this link up at the top of the screen), and on the left you'll see "Change Profile" -- click that. On the right of your screen, there is a box labeled "Custom User Title". Go ahead and change that to whatever you'd like. Then scroll down to the bottom and save the changes to your profile. That's it!

Hope this helps!

~V
Thanks TF940
You're welcome. Big Grin

~V
How do I get the smilies to be visible when posting?!?! Thanks -
(10-26-2008 11:18 AM)Witchepoo Wrote: [ -> ]How do I get the smilies to be visible when posting?!?! Thanks -

You should just be able to click on a smilie and it will appear. Are you just getting the code when you post?
Actually, I don't see the box where the smilies live. lol Usually it is to the left of the screen, but I don't see anything. Sad

Disable Smilies is not checked, so I would think that would enable them, right?
(10-26-2008 12:06 PM)Witchepoo Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I don't see the box where the smilies live. lol Usually it is to the left of the screen, but I don't see anything. Sad

Disable Smilies is not checked, so I would think that would enable them, right?

Correct is to the left of the box you type in for your reply. What do you see on the left?
ROFLMAO - at myself!!! I so should not do anything prior to having at least one coke... I was using QUICK REPLY!!! hahaah - sorry. Going away now.Bump
(10-26-2008 12:21 PM)Witchepoo Wrote: [ -> ]ROFLMAO - at myself!!! I so should not do anything prior to having at least one coke... I was using QUICK REPLY!!! hahaah - sorry. Going away now.Bump

aahhh. Caffeine is mandatory for me also. Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's